This workout is the total body workout that will have you sweating for the wedding in no time. Use a timer and complete 30 seconds of work followed by 30 seconds of rest. Repeat circuit 4 times. Twenty minutes and you are done!
1. Squats with Kettlebell High Row – Start with feet shoulder width apart. Sit back as if you were sitting in a chair. Let kettlebell hang between legs. As you stand up, drive weight through heels and pull kettle bell up just below the chin leading with your elbows.
2. Hip Lifts or Single Leg Hip Lift – Lay on back with legs bent. Drive weight through heels as you lift hips off of mat. If performing single leg float one leg up. If you perform single leg repeat for thirty seconds on each side.
3. Plank – Bend your elbows and rest your weight onto your forearms. The body should form a straight line from your head to your toes. Engage the core by bringing your belly button in towards your spine and hold.
4. Spiderman Push-up – Assume the standard pushup position. As you lower your body toward the floor, lift your right foot off the floor, swing your right leg out sideways, and try to touch your knee to your elbow. Reverse the movement, then push your body back to the starting position. Repeat, but on your next repetition, touch your left knee to your left elbow. Continue to alternate back and forth.
5. Burpees – Begin in standing position and drop down into squat position with your hands on the ground. Kick your feet back into plank position. Immediately return your feet to squat position and stand up.