Eating healthy doesn’t have to be complicated. Throw all of the ingredients in the crock-pot and it’s ready in 4 hours! This was my first time cooking with coconut milk and I was hesitant at first but this proved me all wrong! This is definitely a recipe I will make again and again. Whole30 approved too!
Ingredients (I chose all organic)
- 3 large or 4 small chicken breasts
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 14 oz. can of full fat coconut milk
- 14 oz. can of diced tomatoes
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons of italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 3 carrots cut into ¼ inch slices
- 2-3 celery stalks chopped
Cook on high for four hours. Once the time is up remove chicken and shred with two forks. Return to crockpot and enjoy!