This salad is awesome! I love trying out new recipes and tested this one out on some friends over the weekend. It’s always refreshing to have a salad with out a leafy green. This would be perfect right on top of a fresh piece of grilled chicken or salmon. Make sure to use organic produce! Enjoy!
1. One orange Pepper – Chopped
2. Five small yellow tomatoes – Diced
3. One Large Cucumber – Peeled and diced
4. ¼ Watermelon
5. 1-2 Avacados (depending on how many people will be sharing)
6. Fresh chopped basil
7. One tablespoon olive oil
8. 1-2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
9. Salt and pepper
Dice and chop all ingredients above. Season to taste. Enjoy!