Here is the TRX move of the week for Sportfit Severna Park! Check it out and add it to your workout today!
If you follow my blog you probably already know that I work with brides, grooms, mother of the bride, bridesmaids, and anyone looking to get in shape before a wedding. I understand that not everyone lives close enough to me for me to able to work with them on a regular basis. I am also a bride to be and understand the importance of a budget and how expensive weddings can get. With that in mind, for the next 90 days I am going to feature workouts, daily fitness tips, and inspiration to keep you focused on achieving your goals. Your wedding day is the most memorable day of your life and its important that you feel and look your best. Whether your wedding is 30 days or a year away please feel free to join in. You can use this template as a chance to design your workout or use my workouts that I’ll be giving you. Remember do not start any fitness program including this one before consulting with your doctor.
I will be officially kicking off on May 1st, so stay tuned!
This weekend is the Chesapeake Bay Bridal Show at the Annapolis Maritime Museum and Fit 2 Be Wed will be there! If you’re in the Annapolis area try to stop by from 2 to 5 PM. There will be tons of great vendors and giveaways. I certainly understand that weekends can be busy but they shouldn’t keep you from sticking to your diet and exercise plan. Here are a few tips to keep you committed on your weekends.
1. Turn workout time into play time. Weekends give you the opportunity to head outdoors and try new things. Go kayaking, hiking, or bike on an outdoor trail.
2. Make it social. Exercise is always fun with friends. Instead of going to the movies get your friends together for bowling, golfing, or rock climbing.
3. Set goals. If you want an active weekend, plan one! Try a fitness class that is only offered on the weekends and do it every Saturday for a month. Walk for an hour every Sunday evening. Set your goal and be committed!
4. An occasional night out isn’t going to set you back. If you do break your diet and fitness routine every weekend it will get in the way of your goals. Who wants to work out after eating too much or drinking all night? No one. Make sure to eat healthy, catch up on sleep, and drink lots of water.
Have an awesome weekend!
Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope you all had a happy holiday weekend and didn’t eat too much candy!
It’s no secret that I love TRX! I incorporate TRX exercises into all of my clients workouts because TRX moves can challenge every client from athletes to seniors. I picked a few moves that target different areas to give you a great workout!
A great move for the arms!
Enjoy and Keep Sweating!
I know I have been guilty of not drinking enough water and am constantly trying to stay on top of it. The benefits of drinking water are endless! Your body is made up of 60% water and our organs need it to keep working and thriving. Dehydration can make you feel tired and diminish your energy levels. Water makes you feel full, curbs your cravings, and can give your skin a great glow. Enjoy the wonders of water and aim to drink about 3 liters everyday!
I have a great metabolic workout for you today! I have always loved infusing kickboxing into my workouts to get that heart rate up and release some stress. This workout is fun and will make you feel strong and sexy!
Try 4 rounds of this circuit with 30 seconds of work and 30 seconds of rest.
1. Front kicks- kick forward alternating legs
3. pike crunches
4. speed bag – keep those arms up!
Good luck and keep sweating!